Friday, September 11, 2015

Pop-Up Easel Card

I have no idea if there is an "official" name for this style of card but I call it a Pop-Up Easel card because it's an easel card that when in the easel position the image on the front pops up.....so it works for me :)

I saw this adorable Fall image at Sunsational Stamps 
It is Cats on a Fence 
and I thought it would be perfect for a pop-up easel card




The "I Love You" is not part of the stamp set....I added that to go along with the 
"To the moond and back"....the sentiments are both from the 



I have made a video tutorial on making this card but it won't be out until October 8th.  
Please look for it on my YouTube channel jjgz4ever 

For more cute images please visit...
and

And for more inspiration visit...
and

Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

From Janie the Craft Princess at
Crafter's Castle

2 comments:

  1. Love your card It is adorable!! That is a cute image and Love all the fall leaves!!

    ReplyDelete