Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thanks a Bunch!

Greetings!  Today's card serves a double purpose, it is a thank you card for my dear friend who treated me to my half-birthday lunch.  tee hee….. Any excuse to go to lunch, right?!
The second reason for the "Thank You" is to the fabulously talented Lisa and Janet from Sunsational Stamps for giving me a wonderfully fun seven months on their very creative design team.  Today marks my departure due to extra responsibilities at work…sigh.  I am hoping this is a temporary situation so I am looking forward to this chapter, with hopes I will be able to manage the time necessary to re-join at a later date.
Thanks a Bunch card
Thanks a Bunch card
On to the details of card...  I used the lovely image Bouquet Of Flowers by Sunsational Stamps. I added some details to the flowers and a little shimmer using Wink of Stella.  I die cut 'Thanks' using the Scripty Thanks by Lawn Fawn, I cut it once using gold embossed cardstock (left over from a previous project) and an additional two times using plain white cardstock to give it more depth, then added it to some pink grosgrain ribbon and mounted all of this onto Doodlebug's Orchid cardstock.
Thanks A Bunch card, close-up
Thanks A Bunch card, close-up
I hope you enjoyed today's project and I would love it if you would pop on over my blog and follow our blogs by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and Like us on Facebook.
Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments: