Friday, June 30, 2017

Canada Day art journal page


Hi everyone this is Mona back with a fun art journal page featuring the brand new Canada Day stamp set from Sunsational Crafts.
 I started with making my background using several shades of blue paints for the sky then adhered brown cardstock for the ground. I die cut several strip of grass using a light green cardstock. Once my background was adhered into place I printed my digital image and coloured everything using my Spectrum  Noir markers. Now that everything was coloured I went on to modpodging everything into place, this makes it easier to add the shading around all the elements. I used my Faber Castell big brush marker to make all my shading and a white gel pen for my hi lights.
I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. If you have any questions about the products used you can just send me a message.
For your browsing convenience here is the link to all the other fun stamp sets.
http://sunsationalstamps.com/product-category/digital-stamps/

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Those two look very happy...must be because you included them in your art journal!

    ReplyDelete