Friday, September 29, 2017

You Are My Honey!

Sweet greetings to y'all, today I made an anniversary card for my hubby.  I used the adorable Woodsy Critters digi set from Sunsational Stamps that you can get Here. This set is packed with many adorable images…critters and their accessories.  :)



I chose the bear…as you can tell from previous posts, I am partial to bears.  I colored him with Copic markers.  I also colored and die cut some adorable bees and hearts from one of my favorite Honey Bee Stamp sets Busy Bees and the sentiment was from the Bee-You-tiful Sentiments set, which I embossed with an older Ranger embossing powder in Lettuce Green.  The hive was made using two kinds of hearts from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The tree branch was actually the tree from my Elizabeth Craft Designs die All Seasons Tree.  I am famous for using die cuts in a non traditional way…I like to get the most bang for my buck!

I added Wink of Stella shimmer to the bees wings and the hearts.  I used Ebony Nuvo Drops for his eyes.  I LOVE the look on his adorable little face.
I used a Lawn Fawn landscape die on some Bazzill cardstock in green (sorry, I forgot to take note of the color name) added that to sky blue cardstock.  Mounted that onto a piece of Kraft cardstock and put the whole kit-n-kaboodle onto the card base.  I forgot to mention that I had popped up the "beehive" and I did not adhere the leaves down, just the stem, so the leaves have a little dimension.




I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Please follow the blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!

Happy Autumn Scrappin'
Eileen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment