Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mouse Under Flower by Dt member Sher

Good morning!  This is my very first post for Sunsational Stamps.

I found this adorable little stamp called "mouse under flower" at Sunsational Stamps.  Isn't he
just the cutest?  It is available in both digital and paper piecing form.  I might try the paper piecing one for next time.  It's just so cute!

If you make a card or project with this stamp, come on over to Sunsational Stamps on Facebook and show it to us, we'd love to see it.



For my card I used:

Mouse under flower digi stamp by Sunsational Stamps
Pink Cardstock by Gina K
Happy Birthday, and love ya bunches stamp by Stampin up
Grey patterned papers from Momenta
Spellbinders swirl die cut from the pocket set
Marvy pen by Uchida

You can find my blog at : www.sherscards.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. such a cute card love the colors and papers I bet he was fun to color!

    ReplyDelete