Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Becky


Today I am using a stamp called Becky, but I call her Patty.  My husband is a Peanuts fan, and wanted to know why I was making a card with Peppermint Patty.   

This stamps can be found in the girls section of the web site here.  After I colored the stamp, I scanned in the image and made it smaller to better fit the card I was making.  I also used a Nestie from the Silhouette Store to make the cut around her and the shadow as well.   I found paper in my scrap bin that looked springy to me and got lucky to have found this fun double sided paper.   I finished off the card by adding a couple of spring flowers and a cute little chick.   I think it is a cute spring card, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this, she is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!! I must have her! That's so cute that he thought she was Peppermint patty :)

    ReplyDelete