Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spinner card featuring squirrel

Hi everyone, Sher here today with my first post for Sunsational Stamps.  I am so excited to
be chosen to be on this design team.   What a great group of  talented and sweet ladies.

For my project I would like to share a spinner card.  This little squirrel spins all around the
circle carrying his nut.  Can you believe it is a penny that makes this card work?   If there is
any interest we'll share a tutorial, just let us know.

I've used the squirrel stamp at this link: http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/item_232/Squirrel.htm

I really like this little critter.  As a matter of fact I love all of the stamps in the new City Critter Set
that is coming available soon.  Be sure to check out all of the new stamps being listed daily in the
store.  http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/ 

Thanks for taking a peak.  Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what Marji has created for us.




3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the DT Sher So happy to see your creations again. This is such an adorable card, I love spinner cards and this one rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!!! Spinner cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete