Friday, March 27, 2015

Bunny Darling

OMG! I am just loving this new Easter image called Bunny Darling...She is just so adorable!
I knew I just had to create a card with her.  I used some soft Easter colors. I had this cute pink bunny paper that I thought would be perfect for her. I used stickles on her ears to give them some sparkle.  The doily I had picked up at Michaels because I really wanted to use them for backgrounds.  The sentiment is from My Craft Lounge  and the pearls are from the $ store.  I really hope you like the card. Don't forget our blog hop tomorrow and we'll some more awesome projects for you!

Stop by the store and check out some more wonderfully awesome images that we have for you to help create some amazing Easter and spring cards!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card absolutely precious! stickles to the waes was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete