Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clowning Around

It's me again, back to a fun card that I made this week.  Just look at these cute clowns.  I thought they would make a fantastic step card.  Each of the three items on this step card are individual stamps and can be found in the store here

I colored each of the clowns with Photoshop then inserted them into my Silhouette software to cut them out.  I added just a very tiny amount of white space around the outside of each image.  I then added a very small amount of shadow behind each one for some stability on the card. I finished off the card by adding some balloons.  After all, what clowns don't have balloons. 





2 comments:

  1. adorable Kimberly. I love all the clowns on one card super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Love how you used the clowns feels like the circus is in town!!

    ReplyDelete