Saturday, April 25, 2015

Family

Good morning and hope your Saturday will be a great one for you...

Today's posting is a Mini-photo/Journal Album I am creating for my granddaughter and family and utilized the image from Scrapping With Lisa Designs

http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/images/large/Family1053x745.png 

And here is my project:


Basically this will be a Journal/Photo Album of the great-grandkids.  I've included a baby from another file in this project as my granddaughter is expecting a baby girl on July 4, 2015.  Don't want to leave out the baby.  

The edges of front cover not covered (not sure I will cover it with washi tape or paper) because I have not completed the inside of the cover.  The pages will include birth, birthdays, holidays and there will be pages or tags for journaling.  

Cardstock and design paper from my Stampin! Up stash, the hearts came with a card kit and ribbon a gift from a friend in Canada.  I used Prismacolours and Bic Markers for coloring along with one Copic marker for the skin coloring.  It will be bound using The Cinch from We R Memory Keepers.

Thank you for taking time to visit with me and may you have a blessed day.

3 comments: