Monday, April 27, 2015

Just Married Wedding Card




For My Design Team post today I decided to mix it up a bit... no video today... sorry.


I used the Happy Birthday Stamp set which you can find HERE 

You can find the rest of the adorable stamps  HERE


You can find the Design Team Blog HERE


This is the image after I colored the base, and shaded the cake. I also heat embossed a swirl design with Iridescent clear embossing powder.


I hot glued some bead strings along the bottom of the cake layers.


I added some pearls and two hearts that I embossed with Silver embossing powder.


 I layered some pattern paper on top of some wedding themed pattern paper and I background shape I cut (too small) on my silhouette Cameo.


I popped the cake up with some foam tape (and you can't even tell that I messed the background frame up!! 


I added the just married banner that I embossed with silver embossing powder and I adhered the layers to a white card base.


And here is my finished inside.



Thanks so much for stopping bye, please come back again soon~ Carla 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so Lovely You turned a very simple image into something quite elegant. WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I haven't seen this stamp set before. What a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete