Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Welcome To Our Newest Design Team Members

Hello everyone! today I would like to introduce you to our newest Design Team members. We have added several in the past couple months, many of whom you have already been privileged to see their designs and videos. Hope you will give them a big welcome!!!

Meet Jen Evers


Hi! I'm Jen: A hybridism inspired creatively artsy lady expressing her relativity to the
world by borrowing and sharing motivating and outrageously fun art ideas!
In other words, I create helpful, clear, instructional videos (using new and old ideas)
and putting my own twist on it! My crafting has been lifelong but 3 years ago I
became immersed in the YouTube community and became addicted to card making!
I'm a 2cat owning, blissfully married, the "cup is half full" kind of lady :) What
you can expect from me is a dabble of genres in arty cards, occasional crazy alter
projects, and to be encouraged and inspired! Spread the joy!! xoxo Jen

Next meet Carla Townsend


My name is Carla Townsend and I'm a full time College student majoring in History. I live in Springfield, Illinois which is awesome since I'm a huge History Geek and I love going to museums and Historic places. I love crafting in general, but card making and scrap-booking is my favorite. I have 3 nephews that I love more than anything and I like to joke that they own me. I love racing and hockey especially the Chicago Blackhawks. I got a Silhouette Cameo about a year ago and I love it!! I'm also a life long fan of coloring, I use Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers by Crafters Companion. I'm really excited to be a member of this awesome Design Team and I can't wait to get my hands on some of those adorable digi's and cut files.

Meet Kessie Williams


I am 53 year lady, whose love of card making started in 1999/2000.  In fact a work colleague introduced me to card making; she suggested that this could be and act as a pleasant distraction for me; I think I need to explain.  I suffer from a terminal illness and each day I live with severe pain.   Card making since then has become a very important part of my daily life; in fact it keeps me from going insane.  I truly enjoy doing this hobby, card making is rewarding and creating a card that someone compliments gives me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. 
When I first started I use to give my cards as a gift set, then family members and friends would ask me to make a card for an occasion.   Since then I have done a few wedding invitations, baby showers and christening however; most of my cards are donated to charities, a small percentage are sold to family, friends, recently I have done a Facebook page to help with generating some sales to help with covering the cost of materials I’m using. 

Meet Cely Havens


My name is Cely and I currently live in Washington state with my husband and Bombay kitty named Sabotage. I am originally from Hawaii, but due to the military, we moved here last year.  I'm trying to enjoy the different plants and animals here, and lately have been liking hiking in the woods!
I craft full-time and sell my artwork on Etsy, in retail shops around the area, and at craft fairs.
My favorite is anything Stampin Up! as I'm also a Stampin Up! 
demo and hold online card making classes. 
I like to combine the high quality SU card stock and papers 
with digital images and Copic markers.  My blog is HawaiiPaperParty.blogspot.com.
Cely

Next we have Sheena Mckee


My name is Sheena,been with my partner now for 17 years he's called John.
Our one and only daughter,Breanna, she is my world and shes 15, growing up too quickly
and we have a crazy JRT called Smudge
As long as I can remember I have always been arty,at school I was always getting top marks
I should of went on to college but went to work instead.
Been crafting now for well over 8 years now,when my day job went part time, I needed something to fill that gab.
Started off with card packs but found that very boring and limited
Then moving onto Cds,stamping then digital images where the possibilities are endless
I'm very passionate about what I do and hopefully this shows in my work
Sheena

An finally meet our newest member  Janie LaCasella


Hi...most of you know me as Janie LaCasella on FB (my maiden name) or The Craft Princess on my blog Crafter's Castle, or jjgz4ever on YT, but my name is Janie Rinta.  I have been playing around with making cards for about 8 years, but when I look back at my early stuff it is just embarrassing.  My crafting actually started developing about 5 years ago when my wonderful supportive husband started buying me anything and everything I need to make whatever I want.  I enjoy making cards, decorating frames, altering things, and a little scrapbooking.  This past 6 months my crafting took a giant step up.....about 6 months ago I made my first YouTube video and was asked to be on the My Besties YouTube DT....then I was introduced to card challenges and started a Pinterest board....and a few months ago I finally got my blog, Crafter's Castle, up and running.  And the best part of this past 6 months was meeting so many wonderful craft friends.  And here I am :)

Please welcome the very talented ladies to our team and come back daily to see they wonderful creations and be inspired!

Before I go I would like to say thank you to several Ladies who joined us very briefly over the past several months you have been privileged to view some of their work in the past. Rose Andrews and Tammy Lever Thank you for sharing your awesome talent even if it was only for a brief time. 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting 

Hugs Lisa and Janet

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy and thankful to be a part of this wonderful group of creative ladies :) Hugs to you all....Janie

    ReplyDelete