Monday, June 22, 2015

A card for a Muggle

    Welcome to the magical world of sunsational stamps... How cute is this NEW Harry Potter image !!!  He's just adorable, right !!


  For my design team project I designed a z fold card.
This card is 5 1\2 x 12
And scored at the 4 inch and 8 inch. Then fold into a z shape.
I used card stock in red , gray and white.
Edges are inked with black stazon ink.
Flat back gems were added just to catch a little light. ( I like being lol )
I tried not to make this card to girly, because I'm giving it to my son in law for his birthday. But a girl has to use a little glitz, right?
   I think he will like it despite the gems...lol... I mean come on... Its Harry Potter !!!!



The pic above shows the inside of the card and the fold a little better.
  I'm sure by now your thinking of several muggles you know that would spellbound by this image.


I just love how this turned out !!!  I know you'll  want this one in your stash.. OK.. No need to grab that magic wand to get this image... Just click on the link below...
 http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/catalog.htm 

And tada...your there. We would love to see the magic you create with this image... So don't forget to post on our fan page... You can find it here....

 https://m.facebook.com/sunsationalstamps 

Thanks for stopping by to see what's new with us... Have an awesome Tuesday and happy creating !!!


2 comments: