Saturday, August 8, 2015

Naughty Santa

    Hello my family of Crafters! Here is my Naughty Santa Card that I really just immensely enjoyed creating. The Santa and Elf was colored using my Koi watercolor paint and the hat rims and boot rims were colored in with my Studio G glitter glue, added a bit of shine to the two naughty ones. I stock true to my brick wall cuddle bug folder. I just love the effect it gives to so many of my cards. The window of snow and Santa's Sleigh was created with my Silhouette Cameo and I colored in the windows with my Copic Markers. The lights I drew in myself and added color with Prismacolor Premier Markers. The card measures 5 and a half inches and 6 and a half inches. Naughty is the New Nice according to this Santa...
Just a Super Fun Card to make form Sensational Stamps Collection.. Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment: