Friday, October 30, 2015

Floating Ghosts Card

Here is a last minute Halloween card...well not last minute to make, but last minute to post...lol
Actually it doesn't take very long to make and the floating ghosts are a cool effect.  The ghosts are from Sunsational Stamps Trick Or Treat stamp set.



HERE is a link to the YouTube tutorial 
or just watch below


To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....

also my blog Crafter's Castle 
and YouTube channel jjgz4ever 

Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess


5 comments:

  1. You are so clever! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen....sometimes ideas just pop into my head....lol :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. I love this card totally fun idea I will have to add this to my things to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Eileen! This BEYOND adorable!! What a clever and very fun idea!

    ReplyDelete