Friday, October 16, 2015

Thanksgiving - Part 3

There are so many ways to add special touches to Thanksgiving....and here are a couple more.
For these two projects I used Thanksgiving Tags from Scrapping With Lisa Designs a division of Sunsational Stamps .  
The cutting files are SVG, PDF, JPEG, EPS, DXF, and PNG, and if you don't have a Cricut Explore, Cameo, or Silhouette, you can cut them out by hand ... which is what I did for this project.


Above I made a napkin ring with rafia and a tag that I "dressed up".  I think napkin rings make dinner seem more special.  Below are pictured the other 2 tags that come in the set....I "dressed" them up as well.  I also thought about the leftovers that often get sent home with guests, or a pie we might drop off with a friend, and thought these tags would give them a special touch.  And there is plenty of room to personalize them with a name or "Give Thanks", etc.


For more details on these projects, and to see other Thanksgiving items for your table, visit my blog Crafter's Castle

To see more holiday images visit Sunsational Stamps 

For more inspiration visit...

Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love the idea of dressing up left overs. How nice for someone to open the bag when they get home to see a beautiful tag attached to those yummy leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas so much fun with these simple but super cute tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a awesome Job... Love em all..

    ReplyDelete