Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bee Mine!

Buzzing by to say hi!  Today is my third in the series of old school style Valentines.  I used Bee Mine from Sunsational Stamps, it is so adorable and old-school that I could not resist!
Completed Bee Mine Valentine
Completed Bee Mine Valentine
IMG_2191
I punched two holes for adding a lollipop to this classic old-school design.  The design itself was colored using ShinHan alcohol markers, clear Wink of Stella on the wings and black Wink of Stella on the bee's stripes and words.  The word 'FROM' was stamped using CTMH Typeface stamp set and the bow was crepe paper ribbon I have had in my stash for…ever.  I added a lollipop and it is already in a box of goodies on it's way to one of my besties!
I hope you enjoyed todays card.  Please head on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations, and we would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. I love your old school Valentines, this one brings back some fond memories!!

    ReplyDelete