Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sweet Valentine and Theraputic Coloring

This is the first of the Valentine's I'm making for my grandkids.  
The one I'm using here is 
Besides the fact that it is adorble, it is also easy to color.  


On Theraputic Coloring....I used colored pencils to color this image.  For me there are some images that are more relaxing and theraputic to color than others.  I find Sunsational Stamps fit into that catagory.  Sometimes I just need to relax without having to worry about a ton of detail and shading and such.  I think we all need times to color just to relax...so grab a Sunsatonal Stamp image and enjoy yourself :)

If you are wondering about those glassy eyes....that was done with Liquid Glass from CTMH ...I thought it helped the eyes look more realistic.

For more adorable images please visit

And for more inspiration please visit
and my blog Crafter's Castle


Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess

2 comments:

  1. So adorable I love your little bear and the corners around the bear really added some sweet detail.

    ReplyDelete