Saturday, February 13, 2016

Birthday Card.. Farm Animals..

Hello my Family of Crafty People.. Here is a card created from one of the best Digital Stamps I have ever found.. Sunsational Stamps! You can find her page of Facebook or esty..

   Ok, so the card is a little bigger than what I usually make but I wanted to make sure I had room for my fur babies.. I used my prisma colored pencils to color them in and my gamsol to blend it all together.. I cut out all the images, after I colored them, with my Brother Scan and Cut.. Totally inlove with this machine.. I used paper from Stampin up for the back ground and adhered it with my ATG tape gun.. I also drew out the cloud for more dimension and placed on top. Used some dimensional dots to pop up my animals and here it is... I absolutely love how this turn out and will be mailing this card out to a family member.. Hope you all have a awesome weekend and will see you next Saturday... Craft ON!

1 comment: