Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Birthday From All Of Us!

Howdy all!  Today I needed to create a birthday card from the office gang, so I used a few of the critters from Woodland Friends.  You can find this great set here at Sunsational Stamps.
Happy Birthday From All Of Us card
Happy Birthday From All Of Us card
IMG_2241 IMG_2240 IMG_2239
I fussy cut some of the critters and added them atop one another to a watercolored background. I used Gelatos for my watercolor medium.
I popped up two of the mushrooms to give it a little dimension, then to finish off the front I added a few puffy butterfly stickers from the Junebug collection by Close To My Heart and the sentiment was the CTMH Puppy Party stamp set that I manipulated in a wavy pattern for a little more added fun.  :)
I hope you liked today's card and I would love it if you would hop on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations and follow us by clicking on the "Follow Me" button, and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Eileen this is so adorable I love your design. Some lucky person is going to get the best Birthday wish ever!!!

    ReplyDelete