Friday, April 6, 2018

Ladies First

Hi Sistas and Gentlemen!  This month is all about the ladies at Sunsational Stamps.  I used the Lotus Flower digi stamp on today's project.  I colored this beauty with alcohol markers and fussy cut it out.  I added it to an alcohol ink colored Yupo panel, as I was trying to replicate a Monet-esk background.  I had so much fun making the panel.  I dropped blue and purple alcohol inks onto the paper and added Pearl Metallic Mixative as well as blending solution.  I just kept adding a little of each until I liked the outcome.  Word of warning if you decide to do this…. do this in a WELL VENTILATED ROOM.  I didn't take the warning seriously and got super light-headed, so I will definitely heed this advice on my next round.




Please pop on over to April Challenge which is Mother's Day themed and to get your free digi stamp by following the link Here.  We cannot wait to see your inspiration!

I hope you enjoyed today’s card, thank you for stopping by, please follow our blog by clicking on the “Follow Me” button and Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!

Happy Scrappin'
Eileen  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment